Thursday, April 1, 2010

ci gek April fool

I say ci gek not cz of April fool la,
just a special day,
I no play ppl also.

Be4 2nd recess,
Bio period...
老师派考卷...
我不及格啊!!!
jl,siew mun 30++
(maybe their teacher gt teach dao)
sit near me all 24-30
at least gt pass
So hurt... TT
Dunno y I 对bio一窍不通.
Objective oni gt 50% correct(bad luck tat day gua)
I study the most is bio leh:(

I thk i would EMO whole day de.
Bt after 2nd recess...
老师派Trigo。
她把我们的分数分组,
只有8人及格.
过后,
第一个就叫到我了。
我犹豫了很久是不是在叫我,
因为很吵。
我走出去时,
班上突然静到恐怖(印象中1st time)
我看到分数39.5/40,
还愣了几下。
我从初中至今第一次拿到这个分数
(小学好像也没有拿过)
at last,
老师讲她玩我们的,(April fools day^^)
她重新写过分数,
原来有47个人及格==

从谷底反弹出来,
我1st response不是开心,
是刺激到够力!(心脏病^^)

还有一件事...
tat中国航天夏令营...
其实讲要写推荐信的时候,
我就有点懒惰去了。
不过又想试下面试的感觉,
而且答应了朋友不要放弃,
就随便写一封信。
onion更惨,
拿我的来参考.
结果有写信就中了。
今天接到通知,
明天就要面试。
很怕很怕(最怕是面对physics老师)
一定口吃,答不出问题的

算了吧,死就死!
都不懂做么今天酱刺激^^

2 comments:

  1. LOLs. grats leh 39.5/40. must listen in class know mar? if not like me second semester dunwan listen liao, then GG lo. this year lucky my frens all Liu Ming Hua one, listen them blow blow liang xia then i get back the basics liao.

    bio memang like that de lah chemistry also, physics no nid i say lo some since form 1 till my age nvr pass b4 de. Last year my frens also fail bio many times but not me la.

    Physics u finish the mechanics whole book i guarantee u get A de.

    just get used to it, science stream memang is like this de.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will rmb these de^^
    All choir seniors also say tis things to me de,
    so i dun listen also cant la...
    I thk my bio so bad is cz no listen during lesson... too bored

    ReplyDelete